How Do You Show Up Strong Online?
How we build a strong online presence that attracts business to you
We work with business leaders to adjust the way they approach their online presence and the way they use technology, psychology, and implementation strategies to exponentially improve their online presence and client acquisition.
Most online marketing, offline marketing, technology, websites, graphics, content strategy, market strategy platform/branding, and all things outward-facing for their business is typically done in silos. Each silo has its area of expertise with little to vague knowledge of what is required of the others to successfully generate the desired results and maintain brand integrity.
Through no fault of their own, this disjointed and unintended approach holds business owners back from growing their online presence. It greatly diminishes the performance of their customer acquisition.
We use an integrated marketing system approach. Messaging and campaigns are consistent, memorable, and build your presence in your marketplace.
How involved does a business owner need to be to build their online presence?
If it’s not the business owner’s area of expertise, they don’t need to know the details of how the online presence “sausage” is made. Their time is better spent doing the things that keep them in business and get them up in the morning.
All they need to do and know about the online ranking, authority, and customer acquisition “sausage” is:
- Preparing the content messaging and audience focus properly.
- Have the time, technology, and team to produce valuable content.
- Understand their impact on their market platform/brand/audience.
- Staying relevant to their audience and up to date with technology.
- The capacity to handle increased business when it shows up.
The business owners’ involvement will depend on their budget, how thorough they are with their messaging and/or products, the marketing strategy, and the cooperativeness of their team.
Why your website isn't producing clients or customers
It starts at the top. Business owners need to see their website as more than an aesthetically pleasing brochure. Your website is one of your businesses greatest assets and business growth generators.
The following are things to keep in mind when analyzing why your online presence isn’t producing clients or revenue and what to do about it.
- Marketing platform and brand strategy are not part of the typical website design and SEO strategy (and vice versa).
- Marketing, sales, and brand strategists traditionally don’t know the salient details of SEO, UX, algorithms, architecture, and the technical side of websites and content optimization.
- Website designers and developers don’t often understand the market strategy or know how to incorporate it into the website.
- SEO professionals may not truly understand the brand voice and audience and change the messaging, inadvertently, to boost traffic or improve ranking, but it misses the target audience.
- Each silo is doing their job, but they aren’t doing the job your website really needs to deliver results.
All of these need to align to do the job your website is intended to do; be the marketing powerhouse driving business growth.
We bring them all together with decades of experience and up to the minute knowledge in all the critical areas to give clients a holistic approach that aligns them and combines them with the science of human behavior. Going far beyond typical online presence, SEO, inbound marketing, and website techniques.
Once brought into alignment and implemented, we will oversee keeping them in alignment to boost our client’s authority and customer acquisition performance, exponentially!
There is no one size fits all approach to SEO or digital marketing
We all have a winning, losing, and neutral strategy that motivates us to do the things we do, or not do. So does your ideal client.
We help clients easily get inside the head of their audience to see their products, services, website, content, and platform from a fresh perspective. From the perspective and pain point of their ideal buyers.
Every business and industry requires and deserves a unique strategy. Most of the technical aspects are ubiquitous, but that is where cookie-cutter ends.
Like professional athletes, every business at the top of their game has someone to help them uncover and correct the barriers to their highest performance. But a professional athlete wouldn’t have a batting coach help them perfect their golf swing.
We help you navigate the online Mosh Pit. That’s our role for our clients who want to fully engage the potential of the internet and deploy that segment of customer acquisition.
You’re here for a reason. You know you’re more than capable of being at the top of your game and getting what you truly want. You know the only thing holding you back from doing it, is aligning your value with the eyes and ears of your audience and search engines. That’s what we do.
Things to consider if you aren't getting the search engine attentions you deserve
- You may have an approach that’s not speaking to your real value and landing with the right prospects, at the right time, in the right place, when they need you.
- Your digital content strategy isn’t up to the quality standards of the latest algorithm requirements.
- Your website is slow, outdated, confusing, compromised, or any of the 200+ aspects algorithms use to either boost you to the top, blackball you, or ignore your site completely.
- You’re using SEO, content, and marketing techniques that aren’t aligning all of your efforts in a way that builds momentum within a well-functioning ecosystem.
Take ownership of the value you place on your online presence
Take a strategic approach to the way you show up and navigate the digital world while being fluid to allow for growth and change. Learn to balance getting what you want, while considering how you go about getting it.
Ask yourself these questions about the way you view your online presence (even if they sting a little):
- Have you been a penny pincher with your strategy and management?
- Have you invested time and money in the way you show up online like you invest in your personal appearance or the way you project your success and value to the world?
- Do you look for and buy the easy button “get clients fast” or “get to the top of Google” SEO packages?
- Do you think you can set it and forget it with your website and content?
- Do you place the value on client acquisition it deserves or calculated the revenue loss by not investing in a quality online presence?
- Have you been a penny pincher with your strategy and management?
Showing up strong online is taking ownership of the roles you play; your approach, focus, technology, impact, intent, and team. How you show the world your value and building a strong team that helps bring you higher revenue and high-value business.